Having a high-quality of recorded or live-broadcasted audio and video content can help you reach more people and make a more powerful impression on your viewers and listeners.
Below we have put together a list of some of our favorite simple and important audio and video recording and broadcasting tips to help increase your click-through-rates, improve user experience and become more visible to your online community.
Photo & Video Quality Improvement tips
- Invest in a stand or tripod
- Be sure it comes with a phone attachment
- Learn more about videography lighting tips
Audio Recording and Live-Broadcasting tips
- Invest in a condenser microphone
- Recording or broadcasting audio/video from inside of a car can help reduce echo (please don’t “Go LIVE and DRIVE” unless you have proper training and assistance).
- Don’t underestimate the power of a cell phone mic to pick up background noise